Our expeditions aim to mutually benefit researchers, volunteers, participatory schools and communities through the implementation of our holistic approach to educational access while also providing volunteers with a unique experience to travel abroad and positively impact their surroundings and themselves.
Our expedition model is the catalyst that enables research conducted by our THINK TANK to be realized.
India 2018: April 3rd - April 12th
Journey with The Walking School Bus across Uttarakhand, India where we will work with 3 of our participating schools and communities to improve Access, Nutrition, and Curriculum.
The work includes:
- Data collection regarding attendance rates (helps to quantify our Impact).
- Teaching (If you're an educator, get in touch!)
- Implementing our Nutrition Model: Chicken Coops, CSA Gardens, and Water Catchment Systems (If you attend an Indian University and are interested in researching with us, learn more here: Think Tank
- Constructing our Solar Power Classrooms and Computer Labs!
* Unfortunately at this time, we are unable to take unaccompanied minors.